The Konig Native range is a perfect example of quality, hardwood flooring. Multi Layer Birch Plywood provide structure to the flooring, and with a real wood wear layer on top you get the best of both worlds; the character and feel of a real wood floor, while giving you the stability the engineering provides.
With its light tones mixed with a wood grain feel, the Tuscany Oak is perfect for any contemporary home. The light colour makes an area feel spacious, so it is perfect for small areas you want to open up.
- Suitable for Heavy Domestic use
- 20 Year Residential Warranty
- Tounge and Groove System
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating
- Length: 1900mm
- Width: 220mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Box Size: 2.508m sq
- Installation Method: Tounge and Groove
- Underfloor Heating: Compatible
- Finish: Matt