Waterproof flooring is the perfect option for kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms and all other areas of your home. With the improvements in floor technology there has never been a better time to purchase a 100% waterproof flooring.
What is Vinyl Flooring?
Luxury Vinyl flooring has many qualities that makes it popular among homeowners. A synthetic cousin of linoleum,vinyl flooring are manufactured to be versatile and offers fantastic durability for the cost.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring is durable and stands up well to heavy foot traffic, making it suitable for both residential and commercial residences.
- Due to the nature of the material it can be more comfortable underfoot and also quieter than wood flooring.
- Vinyl flooring is available in a wide variety of styles, ranging from natural wood effects to realistic tile finishes.
- With a simple click-lock system, vinyl flooring is relatively quick and easy to install.
- Vinyl floors are 100% waterproof.
What is SPC flooring?
SPC stands for stone plastic composite vinyl flooring. This floor type is an engineered plank that incorporates limestone and stabilisers which creates an extremely durable board. Similar to regular vinyl, an SPC floor is 100% waterproof, with the added benefit of stability, dent resistance and scratch resistance.
Benefits of SPC Flooring
- As SPC is 100% waterproof it is the perfect option for kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms and all other areas of your home.
- As the floor has a stone core it enables it to be more stable in environments with temperature changes.
- SPC flooring is perfect for the DIY’er! With a regular click-lock system it makes fitting this floor similar to laminate flooring. No extra tools or materials are needed!
- An SPC floor tends to be quieter due to its core board.
- Easy to clean and maintain with regular sweeping and mopping.
Whether it is for a commercial property or residential home, this floor is the perfect option.
Pergo Waterproof Laminate Flooring
What is Waterproof Laminate?
Thanks to AquaSafe technology, Pergo now offers laminate flooring that can resist water like never before. With a sealed surface that covers the entire board down to the bevels, it prevents water from penetrating the floor.
Benefits of Waterproof Laminate Flooring
- Like all laminate flooring, Pergo waterproof flooring features an anti-scratch layer to prevent damage to floors.
- Laminate floors keep their looks year after year, by preventing discolouration and wear and tear, keeping your floor looking new and fresh.
- Pergo flooring comes in a wide variety or colour and styles.
- 100% Waterproof
- A registered embossed finish to give your floor a real wood look and finish.
- Pergo floors are hygienic and easy to maintain.
For more information on any of our waterproof products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have.